I periodically promote authors on my site. In 2020, I am interested in reviewing books and interviewing authors who have published books within the last two years.
- Children’s and YA books with a unique message
- Fiction and Non-Fiction books with Jewish content
- Fiction and Non-Fiction books with a Travel or Food Theme
- Health and Wellness Books
Where to Submit Requests
Please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the following:
- Book Title
- Links to Amazon and LinkedIn pages
- I will respond to all inquiries. A “good fit” will receive a request for a paperback copy.
- I reserve the right to not finish the book and will contact the author with an explanation.
- I will only interview and/or review books after reading the book. My turn around time will be dependent on my travel schedule. I will provide a specific time frame upon acceptance and will notify the author if I anticipate a delay.
- I will forward interview questions by email along with a recommended completion date. The authors may request an extension.
- Please return the answers with a jpeg image of the book cover and one or two digital images of the author.
- I may also post a portion of the review on Amazon and/or Goodreads.
Authors may also request an autographed book giveaway in conjunction with the interview. A random reader will be selected from the people who comment on the interview. The author will be responsible for providing the autographed book and shipping it to the recipient.