Authors and their books are periodically promoted on this website. In 2020, I am focusing on books published within the last two years and interviewing authors whenever possible.
- Children’s and YA books with a unique message
- Fiction and Non-Fiction books with Jewish content
- Fiction and Non-Fiction books with a Travel or Food Theme
- Health and Wellness Books
Where to Submit Requests
Please send a request to email@example.com. Please include the following:
- Book Title
- Links to Amazon and LinkedIn pages
- I will respond to all inquiries. A “good fit” will receive a request for a paperback or hard copy.
- I reserve the right to not finish the book and will contact the author with an explanation.
- I will only interview and/or review books after reading the book. My turn around time will be dependent on my travel schedule. I will provide a specific time frame upon acceptance and will notify the author if I anticipate a delay.
- I will forward interview questions by email along with a recommended completion date. The authors may request an extension.
- Please return the answers with a jpeg image of the book cover and one or two digital images of the author.
- I may also post a portion of the review on Amazon and/or Goodreads.
- After the book review and/or interview is posted, please reciprocate by adding a link or two back to my website.
Authors may also request an autographed book giveaway in conjunction with the interview. A random reader will be selected from the people who comment on the interview. The author will be responsible for providing the autographed book and shipping it to the recipient. Authors and/or publishers will promote the giveaway to the appropriate audience.